wide-screen patch issues
(01-16-2019, 06:31 PM)prafull Wrote: Oh wait, Why are we still discussing this? It's just a bug with widescreen patch. Earlier there were no widescreen patches for this game so OP was able to play with stretched screen just fine. Now widescreen patches need to be disabled to get back to same status until someone posts a better widescreen patch.
sorry for the late reply I had to rebuild my testing rig to keep on testing, anyway so you say "Earlier there were no widescreen patches for this game so OP was able to play with stretched screen just fine. Now widescreen patches need to be disabled to get back to same status until someone posts a better widescreen patch" may I ask a question. how hard is it to remove the faulty patches? and   how long will it take? thank you my last test was on build 2899    

Sponsored links

You don't re.ove faulty patches unt there's a fixed one.
(01-21-2019, 09:46 PM)CK1 Wrote: You don't re.ove faulty patches unt there's a fixed one.
I guess creating a good patch takes time... I can wait.... in the meantime I joined up with my friend to make a video showcasing the issue.... here is a link....  https://youtu.be/wDccoABEVEc           subscribe to see more.... thank you
(01-15-2019, 10:33 PM)lightningterror Wrote: The address in the patch that causes the issue needs to be adjusted. Worst case scenario the particular line that causes the issue removed.
excuse me kind sir can someone make it so the "Enable Wide-screen Patches" is grayed-out in the case of this game.... waiting for reply. thank you all.
Just delete 63F6B523.pnach file from cheats_ws.zip archive. You can also disable only problematic patch by adding // in line where it is. I think that problematic patch is described as 2D (something Smile ).
(01-24-2019, 09:26 PM)kozarovv Wrote: Just delete 63F6B523.pnach file from cheats_ws.zip archive. You can also disable only problematic patch by adding // in line where it is. I think that problematic patch is described as 2D (something Smile ).
I deleted the file and it is fixed....    
(01-21-2019, 09:46 PM)CK1 Wrote: You don't re.ove faulty patches unt there's a fixed one.

I think adding // sign is called " commenting-out" right? if so can someone add the sign without removing the code (for further review) if someone has the time Smile Tongue Cool

(01-25-2019, 12:46 PM)kage Wrote: I think adding // sign is called " commenting-out" right? if so can someone add the sign without removing the code (for further review) if someone has the time Smile Tongue Cool

here is the file
.zip   magic number.zip (Size: 1,36 KB / Downloads: 96) (trying to do what little I can to help)
(01-25-2019, 12:46 PM)kage Wrote: I think adding // sign is called " commenting-out" right ?
Yes. There's like 5 active patch lines so I believe you can find out which causes the issue and report in the WS patch thread.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
(01-25-2019, 12:53 PM)lightningterror Wrote: Yes. There's like 5 active patch lines so I believe you can find out which causes the issue and report in the WS patch thread.
I would love to do that, but all I know is some visual basic and java programming languages(from which my coding background came) if someone could teach me though I have the time
All you need is Notepad.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5