wide-screen patch issues
best would be to learn how to use a text editor, open the pnach file with it, comment lines 1 by 1, and test to see which one causes glitch.
then report back.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

(01-25-2019, 12:53 PM)lightningterror Wrote: Yes. There's like 5 active patch lines so I believe you can find out which causes the issue and report in the WS patch thread.
I disabled 2 patches the results were good enough...
.zip   magic number 3 patches active.zip (Size: 1,37 KB / Downloads: 125) here is a picture of the console showing 3 patches active     and a gameplay screenshot     .
(01-25-2019, 02:23 PM)kage Wrote: I disabled 2 patches the results were good enough...  here is a picture of the console showing 3 patches active  and a gameplay screenshot.
I tested again just to confirm... the results...     can someone check for what is changed... I honestly do not know.... let me check...         I think the 2D fix has been commented out.
(01-24-2019, 09:26 PM)kozarovv Wrote: Just delete 63F6B523.pnach file from cheats_ws.zip archive. You can also disable only problematic patch by adding // in line where it is. I think that problematic patch is described as 2D (something Smile ).
you right sir. thank you.
one last question when will the changes be merged Smile .
I heard of something called a pull request can someone use that to at least raise the issue so that more people are aware of it. (please note: applying a modified file every time a new build is downloaded is tiring. I hope changes will be integrated soon.) Sad Sad Sad