wii classic controller disconnecting
Obviously no one was helping me before, so now i have to post again...

I use a wii classic controller to play kingdom hearts. I can use it through WiinUSoft, and play the game with no problems. Except, that when I go to exit the emulator and then come back sometime later, the emulator will show the controller as disconnected in the lilypad config screen. I can fix it, but I have to disable bluetooth, remove the wiimote from saved devices (twice, because the first time there's an error), press sync again for WiinUSoft to connect to it, and then I can play again. Just wondering if there is a work around so that I do not have to do this each and every time, as it gets quite annoying. I use pcsx2 version 1.4.0.

Please help.

Sponsored links

are you on windows or Linux ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-05-2017, 03:05 PM)jesalvein Wrote: are you on windows or Linux ?

Windows 10.
Ok, I don't mean to bump, but seriously. I'm getting tired of nobody answering me.
Probably because
1 - you posted your first thread in the linux section, so evryone assumed you were trying this on linux
2 - you are probably one of the few (if not the only one) here that uses WiinuSoft. maybe you should try asking WiinUsoft authors instead of asking here since the problem seems to belated to it.
(07-07-2017, 03:00 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Probably because
1 - you posted your first thread in the linux section, so evryone assumed you were trying this on linux
2 - you are probably one of the few (if not the only one) here that uses WiinuSoft. maybe you should try asking WiinUsoft authors instead of asking here since the problem seems to belated to it.
Are there any products like wiinusoft that I could use? I know there's glovepie, but i don't know how to set that up
no idea.
never tried to connect my wiimotes to my pc since I don't need to do so.
maybe one day, if I try dolphin... Who knows ?

Moved to off topic since it's not pcsx2 related