windows 7 pcsx2 0.9.6 issues
Sorry for the nubby question, but how do you run .iso files without burning them into a cd using 0.9.6 version? I've been using the 0.9.7 all this time but would like to give the older version a shot. thnx

Sponsored links

You guys were asked a valid question up there an answer would be good
(03-20-2009, 03:45 AM)Cain Wrote:
(03-20-2009, 03:41 AM)Saiki Wrote: funny.. I heard it was more reliable than vista is

It's pointless to discuss that, If you think what you heard is true then hang on to that belief and I'll hang on to mine based on experience Smile

(10-23-2010, 05:06 AM)Gnome44 Wrote: You guys were asked a valid question up there an answer would be good
(03-20-2009, 03:45 AM)Cain Wrote: It's pointless to discuss that, If you think what you heard is true then hang on to that belief and I'll hang on to mine based on experience Smile

however the point is moot, since it's not a beta any longer. and don't necro nearly year-old threads
I am running PCSX2 0.9.6 on windows 7. When I change any plugin settings it reverts back to default settings. I am on an administrator account, so i'm really confused. I'll try configuring lower versions of PCSX2 but I'd appreciate some help. thanks.
Make sure to run the emulator as admin (right click).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
found a rather irrational solution to the problem!
1. downloaded PCSX2 0.9.5
2. control panel > system security > change user account control settings
- turn the bar all the way down. (I turned the internet off... lol)
3. Restart Computer
4. start PCSX2 0.9.5 svn. Allow it to change SE_LOCK_MEMORY.
5. log out
6. turn the bar back up and delete PCSX2 0.9.5

I can now change the save setting on 0.9.6, let's see if it plays the game.
Quote:2. control panel > system security > change user account control settings
- turn the bar all the way down. (I turned the internet off... lol)

That's probably what made the difference, which is pretty much the same as "right click > run as administrator" does but for that application only.

Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64