windows 7 pcsx2 0.9.6 issues
win 7 is really stable, the only problem is that for most drivers, you need to use vista ones, but windows thought of that and add'd support for that and xp drivers Tongue
ive been using it sence early jan and havent had any probs besides with pcsx2 for a few hrs, but i got it to work.

now back on topic, i didnt realize you said that it starts up then crash's when you start a game, so if it runs the dvd but crash's with the iso, then the problem is probably the iso, try dumping it again, also to make sure its not a bad config or plugin issue, try other games too.
[Image: 1816969.png]

Sponsored links

What's your Win7 version? I've been running PCSX2 on build 7000 and 7057, it's perfect.
No problems here with Win7 and PCSX2 0.9.6... Smile.
Try running in administrator mode, or try dumping your games again..., or maybe you can use Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin and run games directly from your DVD.
Cheers!
I have an other problem... i have Windows7, too
I can start any game, but there are massive graphics glitches, like everything is green or blue, or the screen is twice there, and i everything tried you wrote

pls help! i tried every graphic setting

my pc specs: CPU: Q67(quad-core) @ 2,66ghz
Graphics: Ati Radeon 4790
RAM: 4GB
Windows 7 64x
What version of pcsx2 and what plugins/settings are you using? Also are you sure you've updated to the latest graphics drivers for your card?
[Image: 2748844.png]
(09-04-2009, 06:47 PM)Koji Wrote: What version of pcsx2 and what plugins/settings are you using? Also are you sure you've updated to the latest graphics drivers for your card?

I have the pcsx2 version 0.9.6 and use DSdx 890(MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14 (like i understood you... i'm a noob in this settings...)
And yes, im sure that i have the latest graphic driver for my card, when not i wouldnt be able to play any game (i look every week for new drivers^^)
Could you post some example screenshots of the problem and your GSdx settings?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Game 1: God of War 2
[Image: gow.th.png]

Game 2: Prince of Persia The two Thrones
[Image: pop1.th.png]

Settings:
[Image: settingsz.th.png]

sorry that it was so long, the games have very long intros Glare
assuming you got the green crap on god of war 2 have you tried using latest beta? im using win 7 and i run my games at max fps no problems whatsoever just like i did on vista
tried now the latest beta... nothing changed...