wondering about playing Import games/ what kind of PC would I need
(12-13-2009, 02:15 AM)Koji Wrote: Depends, why was it bad for PS3? Cause it's corded and not wireless? Besides that, it looks like a good PS2 controller clone... and really any controller clone should work fine as long as it has enough buttons.

No SIXAXIS

And no button to take you to the PSN page.

Basically, it is a PS2 controller made to work for the PS3 and PC.

I liked it because it looks exactly like a Dual Shock and is 15 dollars cheaper than a Logitech

Sponsored links

It should work fine then. I use a generic (literally, no label on it. Bought it from wal-mart for $20) PS3 controller minus six-axis (all of what, 2 games used it for anything?) wireless controller and it runs great in the emu.

Basically, anything with the right amount of buttons and can be recognized by windows will work.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Do I need the PS2 BIOS though?

(note: not asking for it)
Also, does it come the the ability to save games and a cheat device?
You do need to dump a PS2 bios, but the region of the bios is unimportant. You can play japanese games with a US or PAL bios and vise versa.

You can save using a virtual memory card, or by save states. Cheating if implemented as well.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(12-13-2009, 09:04 PM)Koji Wrote: You do need to dump a PS2 bios, but the region of the bios is unimportant. You can play japanese games with a US or PAL bios and vise versa.

You can save using a virtual memory card, or by save states. Cheating if implemented as well.

Cool, can you use the save files from a site like GameFAQs.

I'm just afraid I wouldn't be able to get through Japanese story modes