would this pc do it
at least he'll know which to upgrade, the whole pc or just the gpu.

Sponsored links

I was thinking of a GPU upgrade to ATI Radeon HD premium graphics.If i do the upgrade would it be of any good.And i'm going to put 2 more gigabites of ram.
"In games you will find peace."
(09-27-2011, 06:40 PM)Ultra_x Wrote: Intel ® Dual Core CPU (central processing unit) @ 3.4 GHZ,3.4 GHZ
2 cores with 2 phisycal threads.
as seen in speccy.

That is the cpu info

no, thats a description of the cpu

it doesn't state whether its a Pentium D (Netburst) Pentium Dual Core (Core 2) or Core 2.
it's a core 2 duo.not pentium D.
(09-27-2011, 01:32 AM)Bositman Wrote: You seriously bought this just now? It's mostly ancient I'm afraid (Windows XP should tell you as much). Full speed for PS2 games is 50 FPS for PAL and 60 fps for the NTSC region and that PC will probably not be able to even boot any game, let alone run at good speeds. The onboard graphics card does not support pixel shaders 3 which are required from all GS plugins PCSX2 uses...and have been a standard for like 10 years now -_-

xp was not on the pc when i bought it.The original os was Windows Vista ultimate
i installed win xp because it's the most reliable and the most safest windows
(09-28-2011, 07:02 AM)Ultra_x Wrote: it's a core 2 duo.not pentium D.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Int...processors

There is no Core 2 Duo clocked at 3,4 Ghz. So will you just DO US THE FAVOR, run CPU-Z and post a screenshot of it here?....
[Image: newsig.jpg]
no need i already told you.i tried to run a game today from the pal region and i got 20 fps ingame 30 fps menu and the movies 15 fps.Not really sure which game it is.But thanx to all of you who answered this question.

I will try and close this thread.

Laugh