xpad - using wireless xbox360 controller
i feel as if no one has asked this question because it probably has an obvious answer and im just not getting it.

i have tried using a non-wireless xbox360 controller with PCSX2 beta 1888 and it worked great..

but now i only have wireless battery powered xbox360 controllers and i was wondering how i might get them to work with my emulator..

i have xpad but im pretty sure i have to be plugged in with usb to do it..

would it be possible to use a wireless controller?

and has anyone gotten an orginal xbox controller to work?

Sponsored links

Edit: this is just a bump...
If you can get the wireless controller to be seen as a regular joystick within Windows, it should work fine. Configure it as you would any other joystick under your pad plugin of choice.

You'll need some sort of dongle to get that far, though. the 360 remotes use some crazy RF link instead of something like bluetooth, so you can't get it to even connect without additional hardware.

e: Something like this. Having never used such a product I can't guarantee it'll work, but there's no reason it shouldn't.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
(02-07-2010, 02:07 AM)echosierra Wrote: If you can get the wireless controller to be seen as a regular joystick within Windows, it should work fine. Configure it as you would any other joystick under your pad plugin of choice.

You'll need some sort of dongle to get that far, though. the 360 remotes use some crazy RF link instead of something like bluetooth, so you can't get it to even connect without additional hardware.

e: Something like this. Having never used such a product I can't guarantee it'll work, but there's no reason it shouldn't.

alright thanks, ill look into this once i get some hardware