y and x axis HELP plz
when i try to play FFXII it works but when i try to move/turn cam like when i press right it goes straight and stuff and when i change it from controller its still the same

Sponsored links

what plug in are you using ive had great success with lilypad 10.0 r1853 works for all my games
Probably you didn't configure the plugin correctly.The analog sticks are very sensitive and it is possible when you press Up for the Up button to actually set Up and Left/Right
Is this happening all the time or just in certain areas? (particularly in the upper deck of the al bhed airship) and some of the temples?

If the opposite controls are just in certain areas and not all the time, it can be fixed by setting the EE rec clamp mode to Full.

The reverse controls may have something to do with the problem about some of the enemies facing backwards, since the full clamping also fixes those things.

Also, if you set the VU recs clamping mode to normal, you will also fix the lockup after some of the FMVs (particularly after Yuna's first summoning dance, and at the Sin appearance at the calm lands)
[Image: 813647.png]
+ geforce GT 440 @ Win7 64bit
well, for the x axis when u set up the controls, make it go left/right, and for the y-axis make it go up/down
(10-12-2009, 02:22 AM)lulwut Wrote: well, for the x axis when u set up the controls, make it go left/right, and for the y-axis make it go up/down

u think i never tried that?
BTW Im using bigbens controller....