zeroGS.dll not found
When I start up pcsx2, the console says something like "zeroGS.dll not found". Is this normal? (Haven't tried to run any games yet)

Thanks

Sponsored links

Yes that is normal. Meant you doesnt have that plugin in plugin config. z
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
but why would it say that (pcsx2 doesn't expect zerogs to be the default gs plugin) Blink
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Hmm, maybe we know that after delete pcsx2.ini file.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
ok after thinking some more it must've been that he had zerogs as his gs plugin and he deleted zerogs.dll or renamed zerogs.dll to some other name. (when pcsx2 loads it looks for the plugin it has in its settings)
Windows 7 64bit

I didn't touch the pcsx2 folder at all, except for moving in the bios and plug ins. is the zeroGS.dll included in the install or do I manually have to download it?
well zerogs would be in the plugins folder (and you just said that you did something with bios and plugins), check to see if you have the zerogs.dll file in the plugins folder. Smile
Windows 7 64bit

Is this error appear on the console or a popup message appear?
The only problems I can think of about ZeroGS.dll are:
Plugin load failure: plugins\ZeroGS.dll
SysLibError Message: <NULL>
and
Could Not load GS Plugin 'plugins\ZeroGS.dll': <NULL>

The first one is if you don't have the newest directx(d3dx9_40.dll) and the second is if the name in pcsx2.ini and the ZeroGS.dll name don't mach but in default when you start pcsx2 for the first time there are no ini files for any plugin configurations or pcsx2 so the second problem is impossible to have if you have clean installation(nothing modified)or you didn't rename ZeroGS.dll
I Had the Same problem but before finally giving up i download and installed directX runtime files from the link below
and the error was gone.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...layLang=en

I actually found these links from Pcsx2 Website
http://www.pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=plgn

under GSDX 0.1.14 Plugin

This will surely solve the ZeroGs.dll error
Greetings everyone. First of all I would like to say that my English is pretty bad and I would like to apologize for that.

Second. I have a tiny problem with Configuring "pcsx2". Because I don't have a clue how to work with this program. ^^ And I have a big desire to play a PCP game on my PC. The name of that game is "Yu-Gi-Oh GX Tag Force 2"

When i open Config -> Configure -> now here is the problem...

( Set Bios Directory )
The problem is that I don't know what Directory to put in there. I tried with C/:Windows/system32 but it wont work. And as I told you before I'm really a noob with this stuff. Smile
Dunno if something is wrong with my windows. also..

"mike67 " said that I he got the latest version of Direct X, the 1 that you can get here..
->
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...layLang=en
<-
and that then all was o.k. for him, well.. I didn't help me at all. Well, I don't know what to do now, hope that someone could help me, please, if its possible.