..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Save States
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Search results didn't yield any results for my questions.

1. Is there a way to show thumbnail version of Save States when cycling through them? Same way as it's done with ePSXe.

2. This is more of a technical matter, but when I was configuring the Emulator, I noticed that the Save States weren't cycling properly. Press "F3" once, and sometimes it acts as if you pressed it twice.

For Example:
Press "F3"

Selected savestate slot X

Press "F3"

"Selected savestate slot Y"
Selected savestate slot Z

--------

Note: The Save State that I put quotations around still shows up in the "BIOS/DOS" list, but it's the one that gets "Skipped" over in this example. However, if you press "F3" a few dozen times, it'll start selecting the skipped over Save States (i.e. Save State Y above), but then start Skipping over the ones it use to select (i.e. Save State X & Z).
1.No there is no way....I think someone said before this to be possible it needs a complete rewrite of GSdx
2.Did you choose for controller 1 and 2 the same plugin?
If you play windowed you can use Lilypad controller plugin (both first and second controller set to the same plugin is recommended always) and enable "Save state # in title" so it shows it in title bar, it's the closest thing for now Tongue
(09-07-2009, 07:01 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]If you play windowed you can use Lilypad controller plugin (both first and second controller set to the same plugin is recommended always) and enable "Save state # in title" so it shows it in title bar, it's the closest thing for now Tongue

I only have one controller plugged in (either an XBox 360 or a PS2 Dualshock) at a given time, let alone most games I own are One Player (i.e. RPGs) so I disabled the second controller option in the settings. When I get home, I'll enable it again and set it to the same plugin if that works for most people.
You dont have to enable it just make sure in the "config > configure" options first/second controller plugins are the same.
Thanks vsub and Shadow Lady, the Save States are no longer skipping after setting both controllers to the same plugin.