..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Gran Turismo 3 Lag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to get GT3 to optimal performance so I can enjoy it while my brother's on the ps2. The intro video and menus run fine but when racing the framerate struggles to reach 40fps. I've tried without speedhacks but no success. Any suggestions to the cause of the problem?
...it is buggy, & there is a thread about it, ...you won't have fun playing it...

Cheers...
(09-09-2009, 09:35 PM)rex1825 Wrote: [ -> ]...it is buggy, & there is a thread about it, ...you won't have fun playing it...

Cheers...

So it's the same problem as the FFXII hi-res scenes. Thanks for the info.
It's a shame really as it's a brilliant game.
GT4 works almost perfect thou, ...if you have 3.6+GHz cpu xD

Cheers...
(09-09-2009, 11:23 PM)rex1825 Wrote: [ -> ]GT4 works almost perfect thou, ...if you have 3.6+GHz cpu xD

Cheers...

looks like I'll be overclocking Tongue2 Mine lags in the starting areas, it stays above forty if I allow the music to skip. I can deal with it like this, but I'll continue to tweak around to see if anything helps without significantly diminishing the game. Smile
(08-21-2013, 03:05 AM)craz4cats Wrote: [ -> ]looks like I'll be overclocking Tongue2 Mine lags in the starting areas, it stays above forty if I allow the music to skip. I can deal with it like this, but I'll continue to tweak around to see if anything helps without significantly diminishing the game. Smile

The last reply to this was almost 4 years ago.... Try not to post in ancient threads.