..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFX Int, possible bug. Black screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
after the kilika sending FMV i am getting a black screen. I hear the resting at an inn sound, but thats it.. so far it's been 5 minutes and nothing has loaded..

Have all the speed hacks enabled except the min/max hack, and i have VU cycle stealing up one notch...

MicroVU is on both of them.

System specs in rig.

Should i report as bug?
Try turning off all the speed hacks and see if it still hangs.

If it doesn't turn them on one by one till you find the culprit.
Turn off micro vu first(it's still beta and causes a lot of strange lags) and if the problem continues turn off all the speedhacks.
All speed hacks disabled, and all microvu off. Still get the black screen..
Try setting the clamp modes in "config > advanced" options to extra try also using the latest beta without speedhacks.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html

edit: nvm, it's only the clamp modes or bad iso/cdvd plugin if i recall correcty.
using latest beta, trying clamp settings now.... hope it works on save states, cause i have it right as FMV is about to start so i don't need to go through the forever of dialog..

Didn't work with save state, trying just a load and hoping it works.

Settings are "Extra + preserve sign" and "Extra"

EDIT: and it didn't work..
Please do a search for your problems before you post.
I had the same problem. Clamp Mode > Normal. It's all you need to do.
Mark if he is using the beta that will not work. I had to switch back to 9.6 to get past that part.
No, dont use save states for things like that just load the memcard save it isnt that long, Tongue
(09-09-2009, 10:02 PM)Mark IV Wrote: [ -> ]Please do a search for your problems before you post.
I had the same problem. Clamp Mode > Normal. It's all you need to do.

Mark default is normal.. used probably every setting in the book i think think of.. And it still freezes... you say downgrade to 0.9.6 and i can use it? If i save it with that, then load it up in the beta will it still work?

Also i loaded from the memcard from all these tests, still nata
Pages: 1 2