..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: My system can play PS2 games?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have this configuration:
CPU: intel core2duo e7500 2.93 GHz
VIDEO: Zotac 9600 GT 512/256 overclocked
RAM: 2 gb kingmax
Yes. You could also check the screenshots thread for results with similar hardware from other users.
Yup, check my specs, I can play FFX-2 fullspeed (no hacks, well, maybe INTC Tongue) without problems. Same for FF Dirge of Cerberus, though it needs all hacks enabled, but both are very playable Smile
sorry for posting here ; id ont know where to post somewhere else;
a Powercolor PCS HD 4850 512MB is better than 9600 gt or 9800 gt?
not only on PS2 games , i mean it will play latest pc games and the upcoming games?
thank you very muchUnsure
yes radeon is definetly better
and this 4850 will play modern warfare 2 and mafia 2?(next year)
sorry for offtopicSad
Most likely, but offhand I'd say you'll be much better off getting a 1gb ram variety, if you're really interested in gaming next year's titles.
Hm, I'm not very fond of ATI, mainly because of problems with their drivers with any new game, always. I dunno now but I had lots of problems in the past and that's why I praise nVIDIA.

However, a 9800GT is better than 4850, IMHO. I dunno, but I'm really happy with my 9800GTX+ Tongue no game has been able to make it sweat ^^. ATI pwns in games though, but... their drivers aren't their strong point Tongue
9800gtx+ is way better its close to gtx260 so hardly can be compared
Yeah, you're right Elwin, but in the comparison he's making, I consider a 9800GT better than 4850, which would be the same as a 9600GT, or am I wrong?
Pages: 1 2