..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Somebody help me...http://forums.pcsx2.net/images/DarkTheme/smilies/sad.gif
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
emm, i want to ask somebody who can help me
my emulator doesn't work well...
and my laptop is
CPU: Intel core 2 duo T8100 @ 2.10 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
can it work well if these are the system? or it is because of the game cd?
the emulator just works until the opening of PS2 logo and then the computer is not responding....
my second question is what is GPU?
what games are you trying to play...first download the latest beta/plugins then try
GPU = graphics processing unit for example 9600M GT or Mobility Radeon 4870 HD

or off course intel GMA 4500 for example. intel is very slow in compare to the ATI's and NVIDIA's
"what games are you trying to play...first download the latest beta/plugins then try"
what is the latest?
oww, i'm just trying to play g.i. joe
is it right that not every game can be played?
i mean is it must be ori cd in this case?

"GPU = graphics processing unit for example 9600M GT or Mobility Radeon 4870 HD
or off course intel GMA 4500 for example. intel is very slow in compare to the ATI's and NVIDIA's"
hmm, so my GPU is ATI Radeon X2300
yeah the radeon is your GPU then

its very low end tho
hmm, so? is it makes the emulator didn't work?
your computer is a bit slow for pcsx2, but get the latest official beta and use the official config guide to properly configure your pcsx2 and its plugins. if it still won't work, show us your complete configuration of pcsx2 and plugins, screenshots of it are fine. and please post the content of your emulog.txt. but keep in mind, that such a new ps2 game might not run at all yet.
PCSX2 beta (r1888) - compiled on Sep 20 2009
Savestate version: 8b410001
x86Init:
CPU vendor name = GenuineIntel
FamilyID = 6
x86Family = Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T8100 @ 2.10GHz
CPU speed = 2.097 ghz
Cores = 2 physical [2 logical]
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfebfbff 0008e3bd
x86EFlags = 20100000

Features:
Detected MMX
Detected SSE
Detected SSE2
Detected SSE3
Detected SSSE3
Detected SSE4.1
Not Detected SSE4.2

Loading plugins...
Plugins loaded successfully.
Hotkeys:
F1 - save state
(Shift +) F2 - cycle states
F3 - load state

i think there are some errors in my dvdrom
it says that it can't find the system.cnf when i run the emulator
in fact, the cd content can appear with autorun
Make sure you configure the cdvd plugin right, if using Gigaherz, P.E.Op.S or CDVDolio configure them pointing to the right drive and if using Linuz ISO cdvd or the "Run ISO Image" option make sure you dont select the .img file inside the Disc.
hey,
can someone please help me. I am currently using a laptop with the following specs:

Intel core 2 duo T8100 2.1GHz
3GB RAM
2mb cache
ATI Radeon HD3470

I have tried a lot of configurations using the guide provided. I am still unable to play any games on my pcsx2. I either get memory card failure messages or the pcsx2 just stops reponding and shuts down. Can someone please post me or message me the appropriate configurations. I am trying to play God of War 2 NTFS.iso using deamon tools.

Thank You
Pages: 1 2