..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 wiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I think you guys need to install the CheckSpambots extension, too. The Q&A CAPTCHA works, but nowadays spammers have gotten past the cracks and are able to creep in.

The spam blacklists at http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php?title=Me...-blacklist are also left blank, too.
I'm guessing the KeyCaptcha thing is broken. I've tried to make an edit on Chrome, Firefox, and even IE, and none of them will let me through. First I solve a math problem, then it tells me to assemble a picture, and I do so, but nothing happens. Clicking anywhere in the picture box does nothing, hitting enter does nothing, opening the KeyCaptcha info does nothing worthwhile, and if I hit save again, it just takes me back to the math problem. As it stands right now, it is impossible to edit any page, even talk pages.
Gah thanks for reporting. It seems keycaptcha supported mediawiki up to 1.18 and doesn't support the latest 1.19 -_- As a matter of fact no good catpcha plugin supports the latest version which is pretty sad.
I installed a new bot preventing method but I'm not sure how effective it will be against them. Let's wait and see
Downgrading the Wiki is no option?
Nope, security issues and stuff (also I don't think there is any downgrade option)
Not sure if it fits here but move if needed on the game chart pages the game "50 cent bulletproof" is missing?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--pxRbhZ9rLQ/Tl...-front.jpg
user accounts cannot be created.

It gives the following error:

Code:
Account creation error
Incorrect or missing KeyCAPTCHA answer.

No captcha is visible on the registration page at all though.
Well, i was going to make a new thread, but I see you already posted ryudo. Anyways, yeah, I can't create an account either.
(01-15-2017, 10:33 PM)Ryudo Wrote: [ -> ]user accounts cannot be created.

It gives the following error:

Code:
Account creation error
Incorrect or missing KeyCAPTCHA answer.

No captcha is visible on the registration page at all though.

Huh I didn't change anything Wacko Will check
OK maybe some kinda bad case of cache, seems fine now
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16