..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: iso problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok im new to emulators somewhat... i have had success running a ps1 emulator and using iso files. however i want to run ps2 games and ive not had as much luck learning to run this program. i have copied 2 of my games to iso's so far ...but some help learning to run them correctly with pcsx2 would be appreciated. im thinking its just a simple config problem i have but im not sure. here is my error msg i get when trying to run dbz budokai 3 ntsc

PCSX2 (beta) - compiled on Mar 22 2009
Savestate version: 8b410000
x86Init:
CPU vendor name = GenuineIntel
FamilyID = 7
x86Family = Intel® Pentium® D CPU 2.80GHz
CPU speed = 2.795 Ghz
Cores = 2 physical [2 logical]
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfebfbff 0000641d
x86EFlags = 20100000

Features:
Detected MMX
Detected SSE
Detected SSE2
Detected SSE3
Not Detected SSSE3
Not Detected SSE4.1

Hotkeys:
F1 - save state
(Shift +) F2 - cycle states
F3 - load state
CDVD Plugin cdvddraft.dll: Version 3 != 5
CDVD Plugin cdvdPeops.dll: Version 3 != 5
Plugin load failure: C:\Program Files\PCSX 2 TC Edition\plugins\GSDX 1.0 Frameskip Mod.dll
SysLibError Message: <NULL>
Plugin load failure: C:\Program Files\PCSX 2 TC Edition\plugins\LilyPad64.dll
SysLibError Message: <NULL>
Resetting...
Ready
Bios Version 2.0
Bios Warning > rom2 not found.
Bios Warning > erom not found.
Framelimiter rate updated (UpdateVSyncRate): 59.94 fps
Error loading P:\SLUS_21678.ISO

is there just a simple config problem?
ill try with ffX and try again thanks for any help you can give.....
oh im also going to upgrade to the newest version of pcsx2....
pentium D is slow for pcsx2, you need a dual core processor or things will be slow no matter what you do.
Quote:ive got 2 iso's downloaded so far with more on the way

http://forums.pcsx2.net/announcement-1.html

Sorry, according to the #1 rule of the forum, we can't give you any support since you are illegally downloading games.
its not the speed i am having a problem with its a config problem i think...wont even load iso's....i do have a dual core btw. first gen dc but still..lol.
what i meant to say was i converted my games to iso to avoid changing discs...there..any help now sir?
you guys are a huge help thanks.....cough....either the plugins are busted or the emulator is retarded....error loading iso error loading cddvd plugin is all i get....
maybe that wouldn't happen if you had a REAL pcsx2 and not some knockoff

(09-19-2009, 08:10 PM)brianreese83 Wrote: [ -> ]Plugin load failure: C:\Program Files\PCSX 2 TC Edition\plugins\GSDX 1.0 Frameskip Mod.dll
SysLibError Message:
Plugin load failure: C:\Program Files\PCSX 2 TC Edition\plugins\LilyPad64.dll
SysLibError Message:
Error loading P:\SLUS_21678.ISO
(09-19-2009, 09:04 PM)brianreese83 Wrote: [ -> ]you guys are a huge help thanks.....cough....either the plugins are busted or the emulator is retarded....error loading iso error loading cddvd plugin is all i get....
I'm sorry but first you say you have a downloaded game then say you made a copy of it ok... then it turns out you are running an unofficial PCSX2 and specially one that comes with illegaly distributed BIOS... dont expect help here.

Closed and warned.