..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [solved] Getting an error with the new beta (1888)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did a total uninstall of the old beta, installed this beta, updated directx9.
I'm getting this error when starting the application and it wont let me select any of the new gsdx video plugins. Any suggestions? I'm using Win Xp 32 bit SP3.
i had this same type of error..

copy all files from the older versions main program folder into the new versions folder.. dont overwrite anything new.

also copy plugins
just do what the message says.reinstall the beta.i hope you choose the recommended option from the download section.
update directX
(09-20-2009, 08:36 PM)deadforaminute Wrote: [ -> ]i had this same type of error..

copy all files from the older versions main program folder into the new versions folder.. dont overwrite anything new.

also copy plugins

I backed up my bios and memory cards and copied those into the new instillation I'm using the plugins that came with the recommended install.

(09-20-2009, 08:37 PM)DarkDante Wrote: [ -> ]just do what the message says.reinstall the beta.i hope you choose the recommended option from the download section.

I uninstalled, reinstalled 2x now. I used the recommended install yes.

(09-20-2009, 08:37 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]update directX

I did that as well
then have a look at your system32 folder in windows, if the dll is missing, then the dxupdate failed. try both the redist and the webupdater.
gsdx-r1873 requires the directx from august(d3dx9_42.dll,d3dx10_42.dll and d3dx11_42.dll)
Thanks Zero29, followed your links and it worked great! Much love! <3