..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Some kinda texture bug? (Ar Tonelico 2/Mana Khemia 2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(09-24-2009, 12:40 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I found where this problem started,it's on GSdx-r1375.
On GSdx-r1372 is ok but the characters have black borders around them.

Should I make a post on the gsdx plugin thread? Or a some kind of bug report? Although it seems you've more knowledge about this then me. Tongue
(09-24-2009, 06:53 PM)azdie Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2009, 12:40 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I found where this problem started,it's on GSdx-r1375.
On GSdx-r1372 is ok but the characters have black borders around them.

Should I make a post on the gsdx plugin thread? Or a some kind of bug report? Although it seems you've more knowledge about this then me. Tongue

It's better to post here
I did so. Thank you for your time. Smile
Here's one better screen about the problem on MK2 and two more games with the same problem.
Is there any way to edit what I already posted?
I'll just add a comment on it...
(09-24-2009, 08:08 PM)azdie Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to edit what I already posted?
I'll just add a comment on it...

I think you can't(I'm not 100% sure but I think you can't).
Just add comment if you can't edit the post.
You can edit any post of yours. Click the edit button? Tongue
The googlecode issue ones? I don't see none. Unsure
Oh thought you were talking about the forum Tongue Only a project owner can edit issues, you can tell me what to edit (in PM since we're getting off-topic)
Sorry for resurrecting this ancient thread but the bug is still present on latest version of gsdx and I thought I'd let you guys know that the unofficial modified version of gsdx (dubbed, eh, gsdx-cutie, which can be found here *removed* ) doesn't have this problem at all. Seems the source can also be found somewhere on their (chinese?) forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9