..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Mana Khemia 1 off-campus problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know about r1888 but the game works fine on the newest beta(old gui...r2186)and without any special settings.
Problem is that there is no option on latest r1888 to turn on mpeg hack or patch or whatever it is...

I downloaded latest DX and your r2186 and will try it to see what happen... wish me luck Laugh
The game fix was taken out because it's no longer needed; the voodoo cycle changes fixed it. The defines are still in the code if it ever becomes needed again.
So then the next public beta release should be able to play Mana Khemia 1?
(12-16-2009, 07:20 PM)Seipher Wrote: [ -> ]So then the next public beta release should be able to play Mana Khemia 1?

Yes but I think the next one will be the new gui official version.
Working just fine with r2186 without any manual major configurations. Thx vsub for info.
(12-16-2009, 05:15 PM)arcum42 Wrote: [ -> ]The game fix was taken out because it's no longer needed; the voodoo cycle changes fixed it. The defines are still in the code if it ever becomes needed again.

and yet it still blackscreen me regardless of EErec status
i triad Pcsx2-legacy-r2186
and i was able to by pass the problem and even i reach one of the ending without any bugs
Pages: 1 2