..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: problems with linuz plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just installed program and went to run iso through linuz, it got an error loading the iso. Error Opening CDVD Plugin. Went to the confg window, and when test the linuz plugin, it fails. I looked through the plugin folder and everything seems fine since dl directly from site. Running in Win XP. Have same problems with the beta. Thanks.
Make sure the ISO isnt mounted or being used by other program. Can you show the exact error?
I made sure it wasn't mounted. I typed out the exact texts of the error I am getting. The main problem it seems is that it does not recognize linuz as existing I think. Don't know.
Try renaming the ISO to make sure that no other program is using it(the test failed for me too when I selected an iso that is used by other program)
Thanks, problem fixed with beta.
(09-30-2009, 04:23 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Try renaming the ISO to make sure that no other program is using it(the test failed for me too when I selected an iso that is used by other program)

I would just like to report that this fixed my problem. Many Thanks.