..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Reporting] Gs plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im currently using the Pcsx 1888 beta and wenever i try to run an iso it tells me that it cannot load Gs plugins and i do not know why. and Also it says i need pixel shader 2.0 does anyone know where i can get it?
(10-08-2009, 02:22 AM)edgeboy47 Wrote: [ -> ]Im currently using the Pcsx 1888 beta and wenever i try to run an iso it tells me that it cannot load Gs plugins and i do not know why. and Also it says i need pixel shader 2.0 does anyone know where i can get it?

That menssage just means that you have an acient video card that doesnt support pixel shaders 2,would you mind putting your pc specs anyway for further help ? Tongue
Not a valid bug report... moved. Message simply says your video card doesnt have the needed features to work nothing you can do about it except trying to update your graphic card drivers in case it's missing but most probably you just wont be able to use PCSX2.