..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: my spec
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello what do you about that:

Windows vista ultimate x64
Intel Core i5 CPU 750 @2.67GHz 2.79GHz
GA-P55-UD6
Memory (RAM): Patriot 4.00 GB
ATI Radeon Sapphire 4890 1gb GDDR5
Samsung 22inc

so what do you think, what FPS do i get ? Laugh

THANX!
Best way to find out is to try your games and see for yourself, you should have good enough speed with default settings in games. Other games need specific settings, so what games are you trying to play?
umm i'll try NBA Street v3
and Mortal Kombat Armagedon
Those are slow games, you might have to use speedhacks to get good enough speed but I think you'll be ok.
can u please give me some plug guide so i can run it on good RES and good speed.. TY
There is no magic generic guide that gives you best settings for every game. Check out the configuration guide for a general idea of what options do, but a lot of it is experimenting to find what works best for you.
Some games can play in full speed with proper plugins and setting so get the latest pcsx2 beta and some plugins. Other games can not get full speed even with 4ghz.
yeah if your PSU is good enough try overclocking it a lot further
i've seen multiple 4GHZ+ so 3.5 shouldn't be a problem with proper cooling
hmm i have read test, this mobo allows 205 blck so 4ghz would be posssible, but of course depends on cpu overclock abilities