..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Anyone know the status of Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus in the beta?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
GGX2 and GGXX: Accent Core both work in 9.6, but GGXXAC+ is listed intro only.

Anyone know if it's working in the beta? If it does I MUST go out and buy it ASAP OMG new GGXX hahahahahah!!!!

/fanboy

Seriously though, anyone get it working? I love this series.

EDIT - Also, if anyone owns multiple releases of the series, is GGXXAC or AC+ any more intensive emulator-wise than GGX2? I have GGX2 running at 100%, but just barely with speedhacks.
Just tested it for you : GGXX Accent Core Plus still hangs even in r1972.
Still no go.
Yesterday I almost clear GGXXAC+ using pcsx2-r1972.The game works perfectly but you need video skip patch.
*sobs*

I think I'll still get it anyway. This may be the game that makes me finally hook my PS2 up again. Best fighting series ever, I NEED to play it

(wasn't totally impressed with GGXXAC by itself, but on top of adding Justice and Kliff back in, the new story mode and survival mode changes + new mission mode.... I'm sold).

Also, is there an existing vid skip patch, and if not, can someone link me a thread with instructions on how to create one?

EDIT - you said 1972? Is that one viable/stable for use? Last public beta on the site is r1888. Or are you referring to the new GUI one that doesn't have all the options etc. yet?
(10-15-2009, 07:21 PM)ph34rme Wrote: [ -> ]Also, is there an existing vid skip patch, and if not, can someone link me a thread with instructions on how to create one?
Here's my patch
(10-15-2009, 07:21 PM)ph34rme Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT - you said 1972? Is that one viable/stable for use? Last public beta on the site is r1888. Or are you referring to the new GUI one that doesn't have all the options etc. yet?

I don't know how stable it is but I don't have any problems with it...this is the old gui
thanks a ton... I'm so getting this on payday. Laugh
(10-15-2009, 07:25 PM)ph34rme Wrote: [ -> ]thanks a ton... I'm so getting this on payday. Laugh

With hacks I get 35-50 and more sometimes and 8bit texture(that gives speed in that game...to me +10)
THANK YOU for the patch i was soo looking forward to playing this game too, didn't even knew it existed.

L.E: Works like a charm.
Hi everyone!!
I would like to know something. I'm trying to use PCSX2 0.9.7. (r3878) with this game: Guilty Gear XX Acent Core but, it already dont run after the MPG.
Before with the PCSX2 0.9.6 I only used the patch and the programs jump the MPG and enter at menu game. Now, it doesn't happened.

I copy your patch vsub in folder Cheats but doesn't work anything. Don't jump the MPG.
Someone can help me about it.
Thanks for all. [Sorry for my poor english]
My patch is for AC+ not AC
Try going to Config=>Emulation Settings=>Game Fixes=>and enable Skip MPEG hack and try again.

PS.Don't forget that you enable that fix because this disable the videos on a lot of games.
Pages: 1 2