..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Linux - Compile Guide and Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Patch applied with p1, still no good =/

Quote:wingnux@wingnux-desktop:~/pcsx2-read-only$ grep -i error -C 3 /tmp/build.log
from /home/wingnux/pcsx2-read-only/common/include/PS2Eext.h:30,
from /home/wingnux/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/CDVDnull/CDVD.h:26,
from /home/wingnux/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/CDVDnull/CDVD.cpp:18:
/usr/include/gtk-2.0/gdk/gdkapplaunchcontext.h:30: fatal error: gio/gio.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [plugins/CDVDnull/CMakeFiles/CDVDnull.dir/CDVD.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: [ 11%] *** [plugins/CDVDnull/CMakeFiles/CDVDnull.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
[ 11%] Building CXX object common/src/Utilities/CMakeFiles/Utilities.dir/Linux/LnxHostSys.cpp.o
Building CXX object common/src/Utilities/CMakeFiles/Utilities.dir/Linux/LnxMisc.cpp.o
--
from /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtk.h:32,
from /home/wingnux/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/CDVDiso/src/Linux/Config.h:32,
from /home/wingnux/pcsx2-read-only/plugins/CDVDiso/src/CDVDisop.cpp:11:
/usr/include/gtk-2.0/gdk/gdkapplaunchcontext.h:30: fatal error: gio/gio.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [plugins/CDVDiso/src/CMakeFiles/CDVDiso.dir/CDVDisop.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [plugins/CDVDiso/src/CMakeFiles/CDVDiso.dir/all] Error 2
[ 11%] Building CXX object common/src/Utilities/CMakeFiles/Utilities.dir/Linux/LnxThreads.cpp.o
[ 11%] [ 12%] Building CXX object common/src/Utilities/CMakeFiles/Utilities.dir/PathUtils.cpp.o
Building CXX object common/src/Utilities/CMakeFiles/Utilities.dir/Mutex.cpp.o
--
[ 16%] Building CXX object common/src/Utilities/CMakeFiles/Utilities.dir/x86/MemcpyFast.S.o
Linking CXX static library libUtilities.a
[ 16%] Built target Utilities
make: *** [all] Error 2
Hum, need 2 things.
1/ cmake print a line for gtk2 include dir (grep TEST), could you print it:
Mine is
-- TEST /usr/include/glib-2.0;/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include;/usr/include/gtk-2.0;/usr/lib64/gtk-2.0/include;/usr/include/cairo;/usr/include/pango-1.0;/usr/include/atk-1.0

2/ Where is located gio.h file ? (old default is /usr/include/glib-2.0/gio/gio.h)
find /usr/include -iname "gio.h"

Edit: I may be found my error, could you check the new patch please (-p1) ?
It seems fine now but compilation breaks @ 83% and it's probably due to the latest commit changing the yuv2rgb code, gonna submmit the error log to Jake.

Quote:wingnux@wingnux-desktop:~/pcsx2-read-only$ grep -i error -C 3 /tmp/build.log
[ 87%] Building CXX object pcsx2/CMakeFiles/pcsx2.dir/ps2/BiosTools.cpp.o
[ 88%] Building CXX object pcsx2/CMakeFiles/pcsx2.dir/ps2/GIFpath.cpp.o
/home/wingnux/pcsx2-read-only/pcsx2/IPU/yuv2rgb.cpp: In function ‘void yuv2rgb_sse2()’:
/home/wingnux/pcsx2-read-only/pcsx2/IPU/yuv2rgb.cpp:261: error: invalid cast from type ‘macroblock_8’ to type ‘u8*’
/home/wingnux/pcsx2-read-only/pcsx2/IPU/yuv2rgb.cpp:262: error: invalid cast from type ‘macroblock_rgb32’ to type ‘u8*’
make[2]: *** [pcsx2/CMakeFiles/pcsx2.dir/IPU/yuv2rgb.cpp.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[1]: *** [pcsx2/CMakeFiles/pcsx2.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
PCSX r3629
gcc-4.4.3
Quote:[ 15%] Built target Resources
[ 15%] Building CXX object pcsx2/CMakeFiles/pcsx2-dev.dir/VU0.cpp.o
/home/o01eg/pcsx2-read-only/pcsx2/VU0.cpp: In function ‘void R5900::Interpreter:OhmypcodeImpl::LQC2()’:
/home/o01eg/pcsx2-read-only/pcsx2/VU0.cpp:91: error: cannot bind packed field ‘VU0.VURegs::VF[((cpuRegs.cpuRegisters::code >> 16) & 31u)].VECTOR::UD’ to ‘u64 (&)[2]’
Thanks for the report. We are working it.
The latest daily update to Ubuntu 10.10 alpha3 breaks pcsx2:

wingnux@wingnux-desktop:~/jogos/pcsx2$ ./pcsx2 --sync
Interface is initializing. Entering Pcsx2App:OhmynInit!

Begin parsing commandline...

ZZogl-PG: Calling GSinit.
ZZogl-PG: GSinit finished.
ZZogl-PG: Calling GSopen.
ZZogl-PG: Creating ZZOgl window.
ZZogl-PG: Got Doublebuffered Visual!
ZZogl-PG: glX-Version 1.4

Gdk-ERROR **: The program 'pcsx2' received an X Window System error.
This probably reflects a bug in the program.
The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'.
(Details: serial 41 error_code 8 request_code 158 minor_code 5)
(Note to programmers: normally, X errors are reported asynchronously;
that is, you will receive the error a while after causing it.
To debug your program, run it with the --sync command line
option to change this behavior. You can then get a meaningful
backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error() function.)
aborting...
Trace/breakpoint trap (core dumped)
Although, it said that there is a bug in the program. The bug is likely in gdk/gtk, or maybe X. Look at /var/log/dpkg.log to see which package was installed and reinstall previous version of package that you suspect that could damage pcsx2. When you found the culprit report a bug to the package. It probably brokes others programs.

Did you try to recompile after the upgrade. There is maybe an ABI break of gdk/gtk that will not be the first !
I've tried recompiling but it didn't help and yeah, I think it's a gtk/gdk bug too. Xorg was recently updated to 1.9 but it didn't break anything besides my video driver but I got it fixed.
I guess I'll just have to wait for another update and see if pcsx2 works again Wink

EDIT: Ok, it WAS a X.org related issue and reinstalling the nvidia driver solved it. Thanks for pointing it out.
Hi, everyone!

I'm newbie here and in pcsx2 to, so wanna ask some questions.
I use ubuntu 10.04 (waiting for official 10.10) x64 and can't launch pcsx2 with such errors:
/usr/lib/gio/modules/libgvfsdbus.so: неправильный класс ELF: ELFCLASS64
Failed to load module: /usr/lib/gio/modules/libgvfsdbus.so
/usr/lib/gio/modules/libgioremote-volume-monitor.so: неправильный класс ELF: ELFCLASS64
Failed to load module: /usr/lib/gio/modules/libgioremote-volume-monitor.so
/usr/lib/gio/modules/libgvfsdbus.so: неправильный класс ELF: ELFCLASS64
Failed to load module: /usr/lib/gio/modules/libgvfsdbus.so
/usr/lib/gio/modules/libgioremote-volume-monitor.so: неправильный класс ELF: ELFCLASS64
Failed to load module: /usr/lib/gio/modules/libgioremote-volume-monitor.so
./pcsx2: relocation error: ./pcsx2: symbol _ZN12wxSizerFlags24ReserveSpaceEvenIfHiddenEv, version WXU_2.8.8 not defined in file libwx_gtk2u_core-2.8.so.0 with link time reference

it's strange cause ubuntu already have 32 version of those libs, and they located in /usr/lib32
i can't understand why it looking in /usr/lib (which links to /usr/lib64) it's possible to change that?

and i try to compile it in code:blocks with different settings for creating x64 binary, but the most errors was like:
"/home/axyz/PCSX2/common/src/x86emitter/jmp.cpp|129|error: cast from ‘const void*’ to ‘s32’ loses precision"

when i look for code this type like u32 or s32 and another was just some kind of integers, so i can't understand for what such often casting from integer (constant) to pointer (differs for platforms), is this possible to convert for another way?

PS: sorry for bad english, i didn't native english speaker, but I very much want to understand and help pcsx2.
Actually Ubuntu does not have *ALL* the libs in /usr/lib32.
For example if you use this shell command to find wx library (need by pcsx2):
find /usr/lib32 -iname "libwx*"

Do a "ldd `which pcsx2`" and we will see the missing library for pcsx2 core. There are others missing library for plugins.

Read this http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/wiki/Chro...tatusLinux
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35