..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Gamepad Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I installed and configured PCSX2 and everything is working fine, except the gamepad. In the games I tried (Katamari 1 + 2), there's a problem with the directions. Only the upper left and lower right directions work. There's no difference in using analog/digital, too.

I configured my pad with different plugins (lilypad, megapad, ssspsx) and the plugins always accept my configurations. But in the game - forget about it. I messed around with the plugins a lot, and sometimes the pad behavior changes (e.g. some other directions work, when I use analog and digital at the SAME time), but never to my satisfaction.

Can somebody please help me? I've got a pad which looks the same as a PS2 pad (10 buttons, analog/digital).
Quote:Can somebody please help me? I've got a pad which looks the same as a PS2 pad (10 buttons, analog/digital).
That doesnt say much, tell exactly what pad is this.
It's an Saitek P380 Dual Analog. Look here.
Show us your curent settings in Lilypad maybe there's something you configured wrong.
Here, please take a look: [attachment=21799][attachment=21800]
Seems ok, what about other games do they work ok?