..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: problem loading tekken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guyz,
i had my bday n got tekken but was really disappointed when it did not run properly on my emulator....

the files i have are

TEKKEN3.BNS
TEKKEN3.xas
TEKKEN3.dmy
TEKKEN3.da

now i have the pcsx2 0.9.6 n the 0.9.1
the .6 crashes every tym it starts aftre the "sony playstation " screen
the .1 runs proper but how do i get these files to work in that...
i mean it tries to search for games in the memory card but they are empty and it does not read the cdvd although the plugin is working....

the output screen starts with

rom 1 not found
rom2 not found
erom not found

please please help...i dunno what to doSad
1)Tekken 3 is a PS1 game and won't work with PCSX2, which only runs PS2 games.
2) We do not give support for anything older than 0.9.6 here, so use that.
3)Read the configuration guide: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2298.html and configure your CDVD plugin properly.
thanks for the info bositman but one more thing

does the cdvd plugin read from virtual cdvd drives like daemon or cdspace power +
i'm using a daemon now ..and the file i have is a '.nrg' whic is loading via daemon but i dnt think that the emulator is reading it...

i already read the configuration post by you in detail....it was very enlightening though...and i know that the plugin is working...please help
The CDVD plugins other than Linuz ISO plugin should all be able to read from virtually mounted discs, though it's still preferable to create an .iso image and load it directly.

Try creating a .iso image instead of .nrg and don't mount it. Either configure Linuz ISO Plugin to load the .iso image or File > Run ISO Image
(10-31-2009, 06:13 AM)boogerthe2nd Wrote: [ -> ]The CDVD plugins other than Linuz ISO plugin should all be able to read from virtually mounted discs, though it's still preferable to create an .iso image and load it directly.

Try creating a .iso image instead of .nrg and don't mount it. Either configure Linuz ISO Plugin to load the .iso image or File > Run ISO Image

This is missing the point. He's trying to run a PS1 game, it won't work no matter what he does.
I thought he already got that part, and I assumed he was talking about getting it to run a different game?
(10-31-2009, 09:08 AM)boogerthe2nd Wrote: [ -> ]I thought he already got that part, and I assumed he was talking about getting it to run a different game?

boogers right...thanx guyz i'll just try it with the .iso