..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Bug or error in Naruto Chronicles 2.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles 2 everything looks fine but now in 8 chapter I can't load story mode and I never could load mission mode. The game frozes on loading screen.I always get this.

[Image: 95817166.png]

BTW I'm using Windows 7.
load from memory ard instead of savestate
You mean from memcard? Ok I tryed it. Now game frozes like earlier but now I got a little diffrent.

[Image: error123.png]
Unless I'm missing something... I don't see any errors in the console log. Try changing clamp mode and/or round mode in the advanced options and see if that fixes it.
Ok tryed all 16 available options with clamp and round mode but it didn't help game still frozes on story and mission mode while loading
Go in speed hacks and try setting EE cycle to X2 (or X3 if you're using 0.9.6). That might help
(10-31-2009, 01:50 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Go in speed hacks and try setting EE cycle to X2 (or X3 if you're using 0.9.6). That might help

I tryed it too. And it didn't helped. Sad
this hang is very old the game never worked correctly. It's status is just INGAME on the compatibility page(and it is correct).