..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Mortal Kombat Armageddon settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I'm trying to play Mortal Kombat Armageddon using the emulator. Since the emulator has to be re-configured for each game in order for it to run as smooth as possible, I was wondering: is there a list somewhere containing the recomended settings for playable games?

If not: what are the recomended settings for Mortal Kombat Armageddon? It runs smoothly now, only the audio runs slow...

Thanks a lot,

Me
it depends on your specs,mainly the gfx card,beacuse i think i get a small speed up enabling 8 bit textures under gsdx plugin
Oh i forgot to tell you,that this game its pretty demmanding i guess,so you really need powerfull hardare to run it full speed,also the correct settings.
Sorry for double post
Hi, oops indeed, I forgot to post my specs: here they are: 4GB ram, Intel Core duo 2.20Ghz, NVIDIA GFORCE 9500M, 521 MB graphics card.

Thanks,

Me
And vista Home Premium as an OS
mmm i think that your gfx card maybe is slowing you down,i recommend you to play on native res,and try enabling 8 bit textures maybe that will do.
You won't get mortal kombat playing full speed. Bositman has said his machine (Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3Ghz @ 3,6 Ghz,2GB Corsair DDR2 800Mhz @ 4-4-4-12,EVGA GeForce 9800 GTX+, Windows 7 Professional <--- stolen from his profile Wink) even gets a ton of slowdown on this game.

It may get more playable in a future release, but currently that's probably the best you're going to get.
I see, thanks for the info!