..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Iso file (nvm about iso now) and a new problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's DBZ Budokai tenkaichi 3.. no, i didn't.
Well try and see if it is at least running to begin with, also tell us your system specs and pcsx2 settings it's possible you have something configured wrong.
I still say it's an ISO or CD/DVD plugin issue, it's a surprisingly easy thing to mess up and would result in the error you are getting. You're sure you've made the ISO correctly?
Should end up with a 4-8GB file depending on the game. If it's significantly less (100 MB or less) something went terribly awry.
It's 2gb size.
(11-18-2009, 05:45 PM)sylon Wrote: [ -> ]It's 2gb size.

The Iso is? It sounds ok.

what about ur pc specs?

Processor? video card? and your pcsx2 plugins, advanced options, speedhacks, etc?
(11-17-2009, 07:25 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Hm try using imgburn to make it. Are you getting any errors from the emulator? (except the crash error)

(11-18-2009, 06:49 PM)Xellon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2009, 05:45 PM)sylon Wrote: [ -> ]It's 2gb size.

The Iso is? It sounds ok.

what about ur pc specs?

Processor? video card? and your pcsx2 plugins, advanced options, speedhacks, etc?
Yes, it's iso.
Don't worry about my pc specs.. i bought my computer new 3 months ago for pretty high price.
I guess my plugins are original since i've downloaded pcsx2, no speed hacks.
(11-18-2009, 09:30 PM)sylon Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it's iso.
Don't worry about my pc specs.. i bought my computer new 3 months ago for pretty high price.
I guess my plugins are original since i've downloaded pcsx2, no speed hacks.

New computer or not, it's still worth posting the specs to. CPU and GPU are the big ones, different families of either can cause problems with different plugins.

Run through the Config Guide and see if it helps, it still sounds like it's a CD/DVD plugin or ISO error. Make sure the ISO isn't mounted or open in any other programs (Daemon Tools, imgburn, whatever) as they interfere with PCSX2.

Give it a try with the original dvd using the other CD/DVD plugin. Never seen a game that would run from the dvd and not an ISO, but stranger things have happened.
XP windows, Pentium ® dual core, E5300 @ 2.60GHz, 2.60Ghz, 4GB ram... still nothing.
Bumbing!
Did you do as I said and remake the iso with imgburn? I just made an iso of my copy of the game and it's 3 GB so your ISO is probably bad.
Pages: 1 2 3