..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: is ,hack//Infection playable?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried many things.

Cannot seem to get this game to run once I try to get into "The World" any tips or is this game unplayable atm?

Computer Specs:
Athlon II X2 250
Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P
4 gig of Ram
Radeon HD 4850
Windows 7 64-bit

Graphics:
GSdx 1873 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.15:
1280x720 60Hz
Direct3D10(Hardware)
No Interlacing
16:9 Aspect Ratio
strange... i played infection just fine...
what version of pcsx2 are you using and what is your configuration?
I believe you need to have MicroVU0 and 1 on for it to work.
I am using the latest Beta Build.

But no matter anymore, Ge-Force's suggestion worked for me. Thanks a lot bro, 2 check boxes and im in game. Smile
http://pcsx2.net/compat.php

Check that list to see if the game can be played.I don't think it is though besides a little ingame play. Only the First GU works a 100%
So far everything is working perfectly, aside from a few visual artifacts here and there in the text.
(11-23-2009, 11:08 AM)Rokoka Wrote: [ -> ]Check that list to see if the game can be played.I don't think it is though besides a little ingame play. Only the First GU works a 100%

a little ingame play hmmm?
then i seem to have accomplished the impossible by playing long enough to get kite to level 35?
That compatibility list isn't accurate for the beta PCSX2. MicroVU does fix most if not all of the issues in the .hack// games. The compatibility list isn't updated between versions since betas often break as many games as they fix, so we'd have all sorts of complaints about games that "should be" working.
Tested this game out last week on my C2D T7300, played at a full 60fps with NO issues whatsoever. I have the MicroVU settings on for all games, so that may have been why i didnt have an issue.
i'm also using MicroVU, so if what is said in this thread is true, that's the reason why i didn't have issues