..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: BIOS not saving the time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason I can't change the time in the PS2 BIOS. It never writes System Configuration File and I'm stuck on same time all over. Could it be some region problem or something? It's annoying to have wrong save times and I need it for MGS3.
It's a shot in the dark, but have you tried running PCSX2 with Administrator rights? Even if you're running from somewhere you're supposed to have full read/write control, maybe it'll fix it.

Wasn't aware PCSX2 kept the system clock at all; never needed it before.
Well It seems to save everything but time which is weird, because It was working before. It's like It's loading it from something.
Hey uhh how do I get a bios for pcsx2 if I dont have a ps2....is it not possible or what? Cuz if I need a ps2 to make this emulator work then that defeats the whole purpose for me wantin this emulator (my ps2 was kia a yr ago when a buddy of mine was cleanin his gun in our bunk....he didnt check his clip and accidently let off a round that just happened to hit our tv which then fell on the floor pullin the ps2 after it and breakin it in half, and so I just havnt had enough time to find another ps2 in mint condish)
Besides hijacking this thread, you also broke the "no warez" talk rule.
I'm not starting an argument with you on the whole purpose of pcsx2 for you, and instead just warn you here.
Get the bios off your ps2, or off a new ps2, and all is well. No other excuse please.