..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Troubleshoot Running Issues Please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have Pcsx2 and I am trying to run Socom 3. The BIOS loads fine and it goes through the playstation 2 intro screen. It then proceeds to show the Socom 3 loading screen, when it finishes loading it fades and stays black with no error messages. Can anyone help me?
It would help if you post your graphics/sound settings.
Windows Vista 32bit
Graphics:
GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14
Resolution: Windowed
Renderer: Direct3D9 (hardware)
Shader: Pixel Shader 2.0
Interlacing: none
Aspect Ratio 16:9
Enabled Texture Filtering, Enabled Alpha Correction
Sound:
SPU2-X 1.1.0
CDVDROM:
Linuz ISO CDVD 0.8.0
BIOS:
USA v01.60 Console
I Also used Linuz to create the image file directly from the disk and have that set as the image file to use when running the emulator.
use the latest beta..
urs are the old version
Please check the compatibility list that is on the compatibility tab from the website. (www.pcsx2.net) If you HAD checked, then maybe you would have found that Socom 3: US Navy Seals does not go very far. It is not listed as Playable let alone In-Game. Please check the compatibility list BEFORE you post on this forum. Thank you.
Sorry new to the emulator and forums. Thank you for the help!
You can try the latest beta (revision 1888) as many more games are working on it (and even more with 0.9.7 which will have a beta out relatively soon). The compatibility list is only updated to the latest stable release so it's not necessarily 100% accurate.