..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 configurations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new with PCSX2. i just got DBZ BT 3 and have some sound problems.. the graphics and the speed are ok. but only the sound.. can someone what plugin i should use and what configurations? thanks
plz post your pc specs, plugins config, pcsx2 version, screenshots, etc...
set interpolation to linear, disable time stretching, and select Xaudio output module. That should do it.
wel its stuttering now.. maybe another plugin? what plugin do you use?
I use SPU 2-X

AFAIK, peops or ZERO SPU work knda well with this game.
use the SPU2 Playground plug-in google it or i will attach that file if the admins allows me to attach that unofficial/phased-out sound plug-in Huh
i can't find it.. could you attach the file please? if its allowed.. or could you send me a link of the download?
(12-15-2009, 01:06 AM)tallbender Wrote: [ -> ]use the SPU2 Playground plug-in google it or i will attach that file if the admins allows me to attach that unofficial/phased-out sound plug-in Huh

Any particular reason he would need to use that? No, we don't allow any third-party build linking here.
SPU2-X is the best (but most resource demanding) sound plugin now. Since your system can't take the additional load, you can check Disable effects processing in it.
If that still doesn't give you good speeds, you can always use ZeroSPU2 (with time stretching disabled if you want) or PeoPs SPU2
i have now another problem with SPU2-X. When i dissabled effects processing i wnt normal speed but each 5 secons its gonna mute and then the sound gets back and then muted again.. is there a way to fix this?