..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Can't change e-mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i've been trying to change my e-mail address for my forums account for the last few days now and it will not send the e-mail verification to my new e-mail account. I was wondering if this is a current issue with the site from the server switch or if it's due to the fact that some e-mail providers have been blocked such as hotmail, gmail, yahoo, etc from registering or using? BTW, I have a hotmail account and am trying to change the current hotmail account to my new one. Thanks in advance.
Yes, we are aware of it, there must be some problem with the mailing function of the forums. Be patient, we are working on it
(01-02-2010, 04:52 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, we are aware of it, there must be some problem with the mailing function of the forums. Be patient, we are working on it

No prob m8, I don't mind waiting, it's nothing of great importance by any means. BTW, thx for the "uber" quick response. You guys are awesome.
Thx again