..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report]Grandia II [NTSC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, sorry about my english, i barely speak english, i'll do my best.

# PCSX2 version: Official Beta 1888, PCSX2 0.96 rev 2186

# CPU options: EErec on, VUrec0 and VUrec1 on, MTGS on, Frame Limiting - Limit 60 FPS

# Plugins used: GSdx (2199 and 2404) 0.1.15 (hardware and software, DX9 and 10) , ZeroGS 0.97.1, ZeroSPU2 (r1969 and r2361) 0.4.6

# Description: After a movie (CG02A.MOV) in BAKED PLAINS 3, the game freezes in a black screen. To replicate it, just follow the path (without leaving BAKED MOUTAINS 3). The characters will start a dialogue, followed by a movie, then more dialogue, and finally the movie CG02A.MOV will start. After that, the black screen.

PS: I'm very sorry if i did something wrong and thank you very much for your attention.
Well, some good news, with the 0.9.6 compiled in Feb 27 2009 Found Here, the game didn't freeze in this part. =D
(01-04-2010, 12:57 AM)Indiaum Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, sorry about my english, i barely speak english, i'll do my best.

Off-Topic: Well, that's good. You say you barely speak english and yet you managed to write a very decent bug report! (better than the majority of them actually) Gratz Tongue

I'll try to replicate it once i get home.
(01-04-2010, 10:45 AM)pedrosilvaa Wrote: [ -> ]Off-Topic: Well, that's good. You say you barely speak english and yet you managed to write a very decent bug report! (better than the majority of them actually) Gratz Tongue

Thank you! =D
Doesn't happen with r3878 beta. Closed.