..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Configuration?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, i am new on this forum and also to pcsx2, so i am a N00b. HuhBiggrin

I have pcsx2 now a week i think, and i play the KH series and i like much games from Square Enix, so i play also the FF series. But, today i ran FFX, in the intro movie, after choosing: "New Game" i saw much noise on the screen, and i thaught:"That's not good!Biggrin". But on KH, the movies in the game(s) look great, but sometimes the sound laggs, but i can live with it. Laugh
And on KH1, when i switch between area's its lagging also, but i can live with that also. Laugh But not with my problem with FFX. So, that's why i would ask which configuration i need for my specs.

Specs:
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 955
Graphic Card: Onboard ATI Radeon HD 3300
RAM: 4GB.

My configuration is now:
GSdx890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14
Windowed
Direct3D10 (Hardware)
Pixel Shader 3.0
None
4:3
D3D: 950 650
Texture Filtering

Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0

Sorry for my bad english, i am dutch. xD
Thanks.
Use File->Run CD/DVD instead of Run->Execute (or the reverse)
I've tried both but still same.
Try checking 'Nloop hack' in the configuration of GSdx.
If that fails, get the 1888 beta from our site which should have that 100% fixed
I've tried both, with the NLOOP hack it works slowlier, and with the 1888 beta too.
And the graphics with the 1888 beta are worse.
Post screenshots of your plugins, your PCSX2 settings and the graphic bugs
Hi, I've meed a screenshot of the graphic movie in FF7.
And for the settings:

[Image: PCSX2settings.png?t=1263829744]

[Image: FailedGamepic.png?t=1263829769]

And what do you mean with Plug-ins?

Thanks.
That's not FFX ><

Those movies wont work correctly unless you run GSdx with "Native" enabled or with a (software) renderer, you can switch to it while playing with the F9 key.
That's FF7, i said in my previous reply.
With Native checked, the lines are gone, but then the screen flickers, and the sound repeats after a sentence. Tongue
And with Native checked the games are uglier.

Is there another way to solve this, and if i buy a new graphic card, which? Should that help?

Thanks.
There is no FF7 for PS2 except if you mean Dirge of Cerberus. Those problems are only in the game videos, which are known to have many problems with PCSX2
Pages: 1 2