..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to check this out, new to Ps2 Emulation. So I've gotten a good portion of the program working, successfully ripped my own bios, etc etc. I've gotten FFx, FFx2, and KH 1 working fine on my machine, but after mounting my Kingdom Hearts 2 ISO and accessing the game, it loads up fine, but never progress to an image in the program. It just constantly remains at a white screen after the PSCX2 load screen. I can hear the music continue to play in the back-ground, and I can also hear my joysticks moving to New and load game, and selecting either of them when I press "X". Any suggestions?

I'm using an older version of PCSX2 (0.9.2?) For these games, it has been working fine. I had attempted to upgrade to the newest stable release, but upon attempting to start a game using the Peops CDVD plugin I constantly got the same error message regarding memorycards, Could not load GS plugin="null". If using an older version is my problem, then i will probably need some help figuring out these errors >.< very new to Pcsx.

thank you very much in advance!
Just to add, I've tried ISO's for both KH2FM (Jap) And the US version of KH2 as well, and I am receiving the same issue on both. I have also used a Jap bios and US bios release (Not sure if people on here would assume as much or not)
We don't offer support for ancient versions like 0.9.2, only 0.9.6 and up. Kingdom Hearts 2 will not work with 0.9.2. What are your system specs? Why are you mounting the image instead of running it directly with an image reading plugin? (linuz iso)
(01-17-2010, 09:37 AM)Pallylove Wrote: [ -> ]0.9.2
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
get the latest beta.