..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Suikoden 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well ive searched and haven't found any answers to my questioon so...

My specs are
Amd Dual core x2 6000+ (3.0 GHz)
HD 4850
6GB ram

Im only getting around 40-50 fps while running around, why can't my pc max it. Im using cycle x3 aswell.
Because your PC is too slow and Suikoden 3 is VERY CPU speed intensive.
but its saying my cpu is only running at 33%...
That's the % of the GS thread, which means is the GPU load not the CPU. Check task manager to see that your CPU load is very high.
(01-17-2010, 04:25 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Because your PC is too slow and Suikoden 3 is VERY CPU speed intensive.

The game is also running slow for me, and I was about to ask why but found out that the game is cpu intensive. Now I don't have to ask why the game seem slow (around 40% for gameplay and 60% for cut-scenes (Though that doing everything to speed up the game.)) What PC specs would be optimum for the game, if there is a pc that can play the game as the best speed?
(03-25-2010, 12:56 PM)Shadow-S-Fox Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2010, 04:25 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Because your PC is too slow and Suikoden 3 is VERY CPU speed intensive.

The game is also running slow for me, and I was about to ask why but found out that the game is cpu intensive. Now I don't have to ask why the game seem slow (around 40% for gameplay and 60% for cut-scenes (Though that doing everything to speed up the game.)) What PC specs would be optimum for the game, if there is a pc that can play the game as the best speed?

Intel Unlimited Cores @ 4.0GHz
eheh...just kidding..
anyway, if u really want to get a pc that can emulate at very fast (perfect) speed, E8600 will be your choice with some OC to 4.0GHz.