..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Front Mission 4 need working config please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ppl i heard about PS 2 Emulator long ago but didn't knew it rly exist all i had was Emu for PS1 was playing FM 3 like maybe 1-2 years ago (great game ) and since i don't have PS 2 i would like to play FM 4 on PC but looks like it isn't working correct ;( and i'm total new in making the best config or i'm doing something wrong at all i did set up settings how it is said on the ( Official English PCSX2 configuration guide ) but for FM 4 it isn't working much i have no idea even why no idea what Bios means what Plugins means what you need how much of this thing and whats the best config for FM 4 at all what i'm getting now is 25-max 40 fps in the game and totally wierd sound i tryed different ones but somehow there is still overlapping sound like it repeat same thing for 2-4 seconds and it sound rly bad my request were for you guys just anybody to make for me the copy of your configured PCSX2 for FM 4 the best settings how the game would run 30-40+ fps with nice sound ... just pack it winrar or something upload anywhere rapidshare or anything like that and send me the link in PM or here in the topic i rly hope you guys help me out with this and share it i had no problem with Emu on PS 1 but this one is just nightmare help me out

P.S.
i was using PCSX2 0.9.6
and what it show on CPU config
CPU Vendor AuthenticAMD
Family AMD Phenom™ 9500 Quad-Core
CPU Speed 2212 MHZ
Features MMX,SSE,SSE2,SSE3

Grafik NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT

yes old one but with this piece of crap i'm still able to play GTA 4 and Crysis
(01-27-2010, 05:20 PM)Aleks1990 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ppl i heard about PS 2 Emulator long ago but didn't knew it rly exist all i had was Emu for PS1 was playing FM 3 like maybe 1-2 years ago (great game ) and since i don't have PS 2

You need to own a PS2 to dump the bios or PCSX2 ,like someone said here in the forum, won't render a frame. Happy
(01-27-2010, 06:31 PM)Gwitz Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2010, 05:20 PM)Aleks1990 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ppl i heard about PS 2 Emulator long ago but didn't knew it rly exist all i had was Emu for PS1 was playing FM 3 like maybe 1-2 years ago (great game ) and since i don't have PS 2

You need to own a PS2 to dump the bios or PCSX2 ,like someone said here in the forum, won't render a frame. Happy

well i have Bios but i don't even remember from where and no idea are they good at all do they work or something but game was running pretty bad tho .. especially sound
In that case you got it illegally, read our rules specifically #1.

Closed and warned.