..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Erementar Gerad problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i tried already all the possible settings combination for this game and i cant get it to run properly,the unique way to run it is under dx 9 or 10 software but not hardware and software is pretty slow,the fact is that the game runs fine in hardware during the intro video,but then you get either a black screen with sound and the game running full speed ,or you get a flashy screen with sound Tongue,any workarround to make it work??,aslo note that i already tried without using speedhacks and its the same,tried the special fix for this game and it does nothingSad.
Btw running this game from the dvd plugins cause the game to get an error "error opening cddvd plugin",so i have to load the iso trough the iso loader,but then again you have like 50-50 possibilities of getting this error : "CDDVD READ ERROR, SECTOR = 0X11111111" that is exactly what the conole says.WTF is happening with this game??
someone please?
Bad disc and ISO it seems.
(01-29-2010, 06:07 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Bad disc and ISO it seems.

Damn,but is this game playable??