..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Radiata Stories Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anybody tell me their configuration even though im using the latest beta it still shows black screen but i just waited and finished the FMV with a black screens but the game's graphics is sucky can anyone tell me what to do
(02-03-2010, 11:33 AM)ervinelim Wrote: [ -> ]Can anybody tell me their configuration even though im using the latest beta it still shows black screen but i just waited and finished the FMV with a black screens but the game's graphics is sucky can anyone tell me what to do

if u have a good pc (mainly a gpu for graphics) u can raise the d3d resolution by scaling it x2 or x3. i have ati hd 4850 1gb and it can play most games in x3 scaling (but i have configured my emu so it can do it..... without fps drops etc)
but if u mean the graphics are doing some crazy things or missing thats something else Tongue give more details please and a screen shot would help a lot
Well theres some kind of violet thingy shadow can asnyone tell me how to upload screenies because i really dont know Sad
When you click "reply", you will see "Attachments" at the bottom, and you can click upload. Simplest way.