..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: My PC Compatability ??? Plz help ..advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Friends,
well I am newbie on these forums. Actually I desperately want to play Smack down Vs Raw 2010 on my PC. Undermentioned is my Computer's Configuration and I am planning to upgrade. Please assist me in the same concern

Motherboard : HP MCP61PM-HM
Processor : AMD Athlon Dual Core X2 6000+ 3.11 Ghz
RAM : 512 MB DDR2
HDD : Used 80 GB SATA
Nothing else

I want to upgrade my system to play the same over pcsx2. Will anyone please advice me that how much RAM should I buy ? and which Graphic card should I choose ?

Any advice shall be thankful.

Regards,
You didn't post your graphics card and that is pretty important especially for the games of that series.
(02-16-2010, 12:55 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't post your graphics card and that is pretty important especially for the games of that series.

I don't have a graphic card ? That's the thing I am asking my friend, I need an advice which Memory Module and Graphic Card should I buy ?
If you didn't have a graphics card you would see a black screen instead of Windows and your PC would not boot.
Download and run GPU-z to find out what you have.

Other than that, anything faster than an 9600GT should be ok for most games with PCSX2.
Maybe he is building the computer?
Well 9600GT is enough.
What comes to the memory, I don't know, but I have 2GB's and it has been enough with every game I've tried.
Laugh
(02-16-2010, 03:48 PM)fantsu Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe he is building the computer?
Well 9600GT is enough.
What comes to the memory, I don't know, but I have 2GB's and it has been enough with every game I've tried.
Laugh

Yeah I am building and upgrading my PC. thanks man !
Currently I am using the graphics that are onboard in my Motherboard. i.e, NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 DDR 64MB 425Mhz ? Should I but 9600GT 512 MB DDR3?
will Smack down vs Raw 2010 run on my pc with
AMD Athlon Dual Core X2 6000+ processor, 2GB of RAM and 9600GT graphic card ?
Heres my advice:

Get more Ram, like 4 GB of it if u want to run all pc and ps2 games smoothly.

Get 8800 Nvidia, its better than 9600, i know coz an expert told me.
But 4 GB RAM would require 64bit Windows, right ?
Will 64 bit Operating system support all the games ?
I have 32-bit and also 4 GB ram + Windows 7. My pc is great and im proud of my machine. Smile
Pages: 1 2