..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Suikoden 4 (sound problem)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have problem with sound , I mean there are souns like PING or SLASH but not music (BGM) in battle or in other areas . I changed sound plugin but it didn't work either .
Try the newest beta and the newest plugins. They will give you a higher compatibility and a nice speedup. Perhaps this fixes it.
thx, but i'm useing the newest version Smile and problem is solved - i changed in SPU2-X module from XAudio to Direct sound and it is better that way , but not the the best Tongue I have another question , is there a way to fix "shadow problem" ? another one from changing in GSdx hardware mode to software ?

Sorry , my english isn't too good Tongue
(02-19-2010, 01:05 PM)krad88 Wrote: [ -> ][...]
is there a way to fix "shadow problem" ? another one from changing in GSdx hardware mode to software ?
[...]

Hmm, I don't know. You can enable MicroVU and see if this does the job. Just go to "Processor" and tick the two boxes. And perhaps you can try to set the "Clamp Mode" in the advanced options to a higher level than "Normal" (the highest would be best of course). Both configurations will eat some fps, unfortunately. But I think it's better than the software mode Tongue.