..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I don't know if this is the right section to post in but here goes anyway...as the topic title says I have a problem with this game and to be specific after I meet Sai(Naruto meets up with Shikamaru and Choji and after that a cinematic occurs), the problem itself is that after the cinematic the screen goes white...sometimes black...and that's it, nothing more nothing less.
If I need to be more specific say and I'll post screenshots.
Well anyway my CPU is an AMD Phenom X4 9850 at 2.5 and I have crossfire of 2 Sapphire HD3870. Now on the PCSX side I have the latest beta 1888 with GSDX 2404 on DX10, on the CPU part all are checked except for microVU, SpeedUp's 1.5x(2.0 does the same) rest all checked except for esc and VU cycle is at 1st stage. In Advanced I have defaults.
disable vu-cycle stealing
Still the same thing, any other ideas?
the other thing that you are probably doing is using savestates,wich has been proved to break the games in some ocassions,try to load the game trough the internal save game of the game itself (a little repetitive ^^)
That one worked thanks a lot Smile