..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Final Fantasy X Full speed but...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get slowdowns when this monster does a spell "Demi". As soon as the spell is over it goes back to full speed. I just need to know if there's a way around that.

Specs:
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+
Nvidia GeForce 8400 GS
3 Gigs of Ram
Lowering the internal resolution or simply ticking the "Native" option in GSdx is probably the only way for your graphics card.
(02-27-2010, 08:13 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Lowering the internal resolution or simply ticking the "Native" option in GSdx is probably the only way for your graphics card.
I already have it in Native. I could lower it to 256 x 256 but it looks really blocky.

EDIT: If I were to get this graphics card would it fit in my PCI Express x16 slot on my motherboard? This graphics card is PCI Express 2.0 x16. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6814500113
ZOTAC ZT-98GES3G-FSL GeForce 9800 GT
Pci Express 2.0 cards are backwards compatible.
(02-27-2010, 09:40 PM)GamerGeek Wrote: [ -> ]Pci Express 2.0 cards are backwards compatible.
Good. I'll probably buy one.

I've been getting a new problem in FFX. The audio seems to be out of synch sometimes. Is there a way to fix this? i'm using spu2PeopsSound.
Yeh, use SPU2-X or ZeroSPU2 plugins instead. Alternatively you could enable "thread mode" in P.E.Op.S but it will be less compatible.
Regarding the "Demi-Issue": Use Gsdx plugin version 1.7. With it you will be able to run Final Fantasy X at full speed most of the time!
Question. Does native reso affect speed?
Native is the lowest resolution you can set, actually using the original resolution of the game. So it means it's the fastest setting (and worse looking)
or use software mode(F9)
i don't get slowdown during demi using software mode ^^