..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Any help guys?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
heres my PC specs------core 2 duo p8600,2400mhz, and im pretty sure its a 9600 nvidia.

now im trying to play mgs 2 and although i get no graphics issue i do get some slow down at different parts of the game i was wondering what settings i could set to get the most out of mgs 2.something like 25-35 on most areas of the game and theres areas where i get a perfect 60fps scenes.So any help?
here all my specs i forgot some srry------Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU P8600 @ 2.40GHz, CPU speed-2.39 GHz Performance Rated at: 4.063 GHz,Ram-6.0 ram,video card nvidia GeForce 9600M GT.
upgrading to latest pcsx2 beta & plugins may help.
But that's quite of demanding game and I thinkyour mobile GPU is holding you here...
Your CPu is a bit weak too.
Are you using any speed hakcs? If no, try them, they'll most likely get you more speed. But don't use all of them at once, try out which are helping you first since this depends from game to game. Using SuperVU also gives you more fps (but this is the default setting, so I guess you're already using it). And you can set the "Clamp Mode" to "None", but this could also break your game. But trying never hurts.

And of course do the things jesalvein suggested, there's no better way to get speed.