..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: devil May Cry 1 pal don't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello everyone!this game stops capcom's logo,then black screen!what is wrong?thanksSmile
Devil May Cry (PAL) works fine for me in 0.9.6. and the 1888 beta. So I guess you're using the 0.9.7. pre alphas (please correct me if I'm wrong), for which there's no support here. And yes, it's currently not working on them and up to now there's no solution for this problem I'd know of.
(03-04-2010, 08:44 PM)Bright-Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]Devil May Cry (PAL) works fine for me in 0.9.6. and the 1888 beta. So I guess you're using the 0.9.7. pre alphas (please correct me if I'm wrong), for which there's no support here. And yes, it's currently not working on them and up to now there's no solution for this problem I'd know of.

i didSmileit's run on pcsx2 0.9.7 and 0.9.6Smilei changed speedhacks and now worksSmilegreatSmile
would be interesting what speedhacks exactly you're using......

anyway.... i figured it out myself, if anyone else has this problem:

set ee cyclerate to 3

Thank you for your attention...

edit: its really a blessing that you can set the framerate manually in pcsx2. imho the game's to slow with 50fps. bad pal conversion?