..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Crash - Klonoa 2 PAL - Rev. 1888 and 2660
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i have this problem always when i try to play this game. Its my first time using PCSX2 emulator.

1.- I open and config the emulator with Zerosound plugin (like the guide) and Europe Bios (From my PS2).
2.- Open the game (50mhz or 60mhz for display), it works but crash in the intro part. Skipping all the intro movies i can stay 1 sec ingame, move the character and CRASH.
3.- Any solution?

Note: I have updated all my drivers, my DX, my C++ Redistribuitables, etc. I can run Dolphin emulator perfect (Project64 and DeSmuMe too).

Specs:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
Geforce 260 GTX Core 216
3 GB RAM Memory
Windows Vista 32 Bits SP2 Updated.

Thanks.
Quote:rev 2660

We do not give support for alpha SVN builds here, you are on your own. You can get help here only using 0.9.6 release or 1888 beta.
(03-04-2010, 11:28 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:rev 2660

We do not give support for alpha SVN builds here, you are on your own. You can get help here only using 0.9.6 release or 1888 beta.

Thanks for reply. I have the same problem in Rev. 1888. Any solution?

Thank you.
Exist a solution or Klonoa 2 PAL is not supported by the PCSX2?

Thank you.
Did you try with the stable PCSX2 0.9.6? What is your settings? Running from ISO or original disc?
(03-08-2010, 11:14 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try with the stable PCSX2 0.9.6? What is your settings? Running from ISO or original disc?

Im running an ISO and thank you, it works in PCSX2 0.9.6 but i have 2 problems now.

1.- How to change the language in PAL games (example Spanish)?

2.- How to fix this bug in PCSX2 0.9.6:

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/9600/11111fg.jpg

--> Wrong position.

Thank you very much Lady.
Change your language in the BIOS (use cdvdnull plugin for this), also usually games let you change your language from it's options so try looking for that too.

Doing a search on the forums it seems it wont work unless you use an earlier beta (r900 or so), try looking for such on google or something.