..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Cheat Converter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Updated codes for Wild arms 3, also added pnach file to download.

In above post.
(03-09-2010, 10:25 PM)Bobby_0147 Wrote: [ -> ]Updated codes for Wild arms 3, also added pnach file to download.

In above post.

thx it's works now.

Request:can you update your pcsx2 cheat converter like creating a *.pnach file
instead create manually in the Notepad
UPDATE:

Added so u can create new patch file and modify old one's.

It is vary basic and didn't have time to fully error check(but seemed to work fine).

Three radio buttons check:
Convert: convert codes from Raw to pcsx2 and display it in right box.
Save: Converts raw codes in pcsx2 and then u input game data and it makes a new patch file.
Modify: Converts raw codes into pcsx2 and adds them to file u select.

replaced old file in post one with the updated one.

[Image: pcsx2convert.png]
very very nice (and useful) Smile
keep up the good work !!!
i added omniconvert_1.1.0_B
Hello,

i have used the omniconvert and the pcsx converter, but everytime i enabled the codes and start the game, my pcsx emulator crashes. What make i wrong and who can help me please?
pcsx2 doesnt like the codes to start with certain numbers on some games.
examle: patch=1,EE,63636363,extended,00000000

this code starts with a 6. codes starting with a 6 might not work on all games... many have said that codes that start with 2 have problems but not in all games... also be sure that everything must be like the one in my attachment. using " // " disables the code
Thank you for the Answer, but i don't use cheats like 'patch=1,EE,63636363,extended,00000000'

i use this form of cheats:

EC83C25C 144A26D4

and take it to the 'to raw' in the patcher.

but this cheat brings my emulator to crashs.
try doing it my way then
Must i take this 'patch=1,EE,EC83C25C,extended,144A26D4' direct in the pnach-datas or can i do it in the emu? And when i can this in the emu, where?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11